Ponte delle Guglie

Built in 1580 to replace a wooden structure, it owes its name to the four obelisks placed at its four corners when it was completed in 1823. It was first built in 1285, reconstructed in 1580, restored in 1641 and 1776 and a couple of times more during the last decade.

no images were found

Some available hotels near this place