Chiesa della Pietà

The church has its origins in the 15th century. It was rebuilt by Giorgio Massari in 1745 and consecrated in 1760. Frescoed by Tiepolo, it has the double role of religious building and concert hall. It was, in fact, considered to be the church of Antonio Vivaldi, who for many years taght violin and directed the choir in the nearby “Ospedale”.

Some available hotels near this place