Chiesa dei Carmini

Its name is the Church of S.ta Maria del Carmelo. It was begun in 1288 and was consacrated in 1348. The facade was rebuilt in the first decades of the 1500s, and the interior retains the original 14th – century construction in 3 naves separated by columns. It contains a number of pictorial masterpieces.

Some available hotels near this place